Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Well, it finally happened. After two years of complete domination of my younger brother on the golf course, he finally beat me. By 4 strokes. Not a large margin, but enough to sting a little.

Now, before I get too far ahead of myself and my younger brother protests that this is, in fact, not the first time he's beaten me, let me say this: he has beaten me before, however, the times he has beaten me were times where I was experimenting with new swings, attemting different styles of shots, etc. In other words, I wasn't trying to win.

Now, I could blame my loss on the fact that he's got custom fit Callaway clubs, or that he glofs 3 or 4 times a week, while I only go once a week if I'm lucky. But, the plain and simple fact is, he beat me. I had a good round of golf, he had a better one.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I just always thought it would be later rather than sooner.

Did I mention that my younger brother is 12? :(

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger katmandusuekookachoo said...

blame it on the lack of caffiene in your system... I would.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Becky said...

hey..he obviously learned from the best.. take it as a compliment!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger dawner said...

I just found your blog from Kat and Becky's pages. It is good to hear you are doing well, even if you are getting your bum kicked by your little brother! hehe It seems like just yesterday we were sitting in science class and you had just found out you were going to get a sibling. It is crazy how time has flown.
Amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home