Friday, January 06, 2006

Gotta love Fridays

It's painfully slow at work today. It's killing me. I'm so bored, I took an online Russian test. To my surprise, it says I still speak on an intermediate level. I'll run with that, considering I haven't really spoken any Russian for about 4 years now.

Anyone got any ideas on what to do at work when bored?
Utah State University LIED to me! Called them yesterday to get tickets to the USU/Hawaii basketball game at the end of the month. They told me they still had plenty of seats right behind the Hawaii bench, rows 3-9, which is where I want to sit because a friend of mine plays for Hawaii. Called them today to get the tickets, and NOW they tell me the closest they can get me is row 24. They suck. I'll probably still end up buying the tickets, but man they suck... Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home